LatinoJustice PRLDEF Launches Campaign Demanding the Acceleration of the Impeachment Process Given the Vicious Rhetoric and Actions of U.S. President Against Latinxs in the United States
Campaign Contends the President’s Words Put Latinx Lives at Risk; his Actions Constitute Clear Human Rights Violations
LatinoJustice PRLDEF, a public interest law organization based in the U.S. that works to create a more just society by using and challenging the rule of law to secure transformative, equitable and accessible justice, today released an online campaign calling for the acceleration of Impeachment proceedings against Donald J. Trump.
- Accelerate impeachment proceedings against Trump, as well as his removal from office
- Publicly condemn the use of rhetoric and inflammatory language against Latinos and other groups by the President, that nurtures the growing wave of hate crimes in the country
- Hold the President accountable for the human rights violations being committed
- Urge your representative to accelerate impeachment proceedings!
- El Paso: A Reason for the Latinx Community to Push for Impeachment, by Juan Cartagena, President and General Counsel at LatinoJustice PRLDEF
- El Paso, una razón para que los latinxs presionen por la destitución de Trump, in Spanish